Chameleon is a modular headend system that requires only one single type of module. The integrated components can adapt their function depending on requirements. They are designed for all current and future applications and they are ideally suited for the transition from the analogue to the digital world as well as the connection between HFC- and IP distribution platforms. Highlights: One hardware for all applications / Flexibility through software applications / Scalability in function and installation size / Stability during operation / Easy installation, commissioning and operation / Excellent performance, suitable for large network operators. WISI has configured TV networks in twelve football stadiums and the International Broadcast Center.
- HD / SD MPEG-4 (AVC, H.264) and HD / SD MPEG-2 video encoding Up to 4 HDMI inputs per module
- Professional multiplexer integrated
- SPTS and MPTS streaming (CBR or VBR)
- Supports PSI / SI processing
- Integrated into the CHAMELEON Systemmanagement
- Control and management via web-UI