The OE 01 Encoder Modulator enables HD video & audio encoding and digital modulation into an RF signal, compatible for distribution over coaxial cable. The HDMI video signal is MPEG4 compressed and can be received on TV sets with a built-in MPEG4 compatible receiver. On the output side, all common terrestrial- / cable signal modulations are supported (DVB-C/T; ATSC-T/C; DTMB) and can be selected directly on the device without additional hardware or software.
- 1 HDMI input supporting all resolutions up to 1080p60.
- 1 HF loop-through input for feeding in existing DVB-C/T signals
- MPEG4 Videocompression
- Switchable output modulation (DVB-C, DVB-T, DTMB and ATSC-T/C)
- Freely adjustable output frequency up to 1218 MHz
- User-friendly programming without additional software/hardware
- Adjustable NIT/LCN parameters
- Compact dimensions and easy assembly